Girls are not allowed to use nail polish of any sort.
Girls may wear one of the following styles, no other styles are allowed and SS 3 girls will conform to these styles (They have no extra hair privileges):
- ‘Shuku’ (middle or back) without front curve.
- Corn rows with no base (not less than 8 lines) neatly packed. Zig-Zag styles are not permitted.
BASICALLY HAIRSTYLES SHOULD NOT MAKE A FASHION STATEMENT ATTACHMENTS & GEL ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE:
- No dangling earring
- Skirts must be below the knee
Boys should have low hair- cuts (not more than quarter of an inch):
- They are not allowed to groom facial hairs.
- No weird haircut is allowed.
- Black belt must be worn on the trouser.
- Every student must have their finger nails cut short and well-trimmed.
- Only plastic or leather -strap wrist watch is permitted.
- No extra jewelry is allowed
- No make-up is allowed.
- Acceptable school shoe is black leather lace-up shoes (not Patent/ Suede).