This takes into cognizance the two assessments in a term and average results are read out at an assembly. The following are recognized;
- First Five students in each Class
- Merit certificate winners
- Academic excellence awardees
- Remarkable progress
- Good attitude to work.
We use this to encourage our students “TO BE THE BEST”
Academic Support Programmes include:
- Remedial Lessons
- Mathematics Clinic Support
- Hostel Tutorial
- Academic Detention.
PROMOTION to the next class is not automatic. For the avoidance of doubt, please find below the criteria for promotion for Junior and Senior students respectively:
An annual aggregate score of at least 60% in each of at least Nine (9) subjects or Themes including the core subjects. The core subjects include Mathematics, English Language, Basic Science, Technology and Nigerian Language.
Students in the senior classes must attain six (6) credits (60%) and above including Mathematics and English Language. They MUST also have credits in any subject of their choice in each of the under-listed groups:
- ARTS: Government, CRK, History and Literature- in-English
- COMMERCIAL: Accounts, Commerce/Business Studies, Economics
- SCIENCE: Chemistry, Physics, Further Maths, Biology